The work I do with each family and individual is tailored to their particular needs. I usually have an initial visit in the person’s home to evaluate their needs and we start working directly from there. This first session lasts 1-2 hours and it´s done at people´s homes as I believe working in the natural environment is the best approach.
We keep regular contact between sessions via Whatsapp and e-mail, to solve queries about strategies, general doubts and details about how to implement them.
I work in Valencia but other areas may be considered and I am happy to work in either Spanish or English.
There is also the option of working on-line, through Skype and e-mail. Training courses are also available on-line.
I can help you with the following areas:
· Autism: intervention in natural environments with children and adults. Working with people with ASD and their families.
· Behaviours that challenge in children and young adults.
· Family dynamics.
· Learning difficulties: dyslexia, ADHD, etc.
· Bullying and other issues arising from the educational environment.
· Emotional difficulties.
· Family changes: divorce/ separation, grief…
· Training courses, workshops and talks for groups (parents, professionals, teachers…).
· And loads more!
You can contact me for further information or if you have any queries or suggestions at any of the following or filling in the boxes below.