The work I do with each family and individual is tailored to their particular needs. Depending on each case, the first visit is done at the clinic or at the person´s home.
We keep regular contact between sessions via Whatsapp, Telegram and e-mail, to solve queries about strategies, general doubts and details about how to implement them.
I work in Valencia but other areas may be considered and I am happy to work in either Spanish or English.
There is also the option of working on-line, through video-conference and e-mail. Training courses are also available on-line.
I can help you with the following areas:
· Autism: Psychoeducational intervention both, in natural environments and in clinic, with children and adults. The work aims to help people with ASD and their families from a PFCP (Person and Family Centered Planning) approach.
· Behaviours that challenge in children and young adults.
· Family dynamics.
· Learning difficulties: dyslexia, ADHD, etc.
· Bullying and other issues arising from the educational environment.
· Emotional difficulties.
· Family changes: divorce/ separation, grief…
· Training courses, workshops and talks for groups (parents, professionals, teachers…).
· And loads more!
I work in the Valencia area but other areas may be considered. The clinic is situated in Godella, close to its metro stop.
You can contact me for further information or if you have any queries or suggestions at: